Did you know that Leather Workshop Singapore is a small-sized business? Leather workshops are not what they used to be. These days, leather workshops have evolved into something much more than just the typical tannery. Leather workshop Singapore has grown in popularity over the years and today it’s one of the most sought-after industries in all of Asia.
In this article, we will discuss some surprising facts about leather workshop Singapore which may help you better understand why this industry has been so successful. Leather workshops are a staple of the leather industry and Leather Workshop Singapore is one example that has thrived over time.
The Leather workshop Singapore has helped to shape nearly all aspects of leather production, from tanning hides to making shoes. Leather crafting, in general, seems more popular than ever before and there are many reasons why people enjoy being part of this hobby or profession. To learn about some surprising facts about Leather Workshop Singapore which might help you better understand their success, please read on.
Surprising facts are as follows:
– Leather Workshop Singapore is considered one of Asia’s most successful leather companies and has grown into an international brand that exports its products worldwide including to Europe, the USA, and Australia.
– Leather Workshop Singapore has continued to innovate and introduce new products, to better meet the needs of their customers.
– Leather Workshop Singapore is one of the oldest surviving leather companies which still operates on a family business model.
– Leather Workshop Singapore’s production facility is the largest in Southeast Asia, and one of only four public listed companies on the Singapore Exchange.
– Leather Workshop Singapore has been recognized as “Asia’s leading leather goods manufacturer” by industry excellence awards from WILPF (Worldwide Leather Products Federation) and TANZRAF (Tannery Association of North America).